Dear Very Patient People,

As you may have noticed, we've been rather quiet. We have been trying devise a plan to bring the fire escape up to building regulations, and it at times has seemed impossible. At one point we had a assumed the project was over. More recently we have had another idea which involves working with the Church next door to move one of their out buildings. We are now waiting to hear back as to whether this is a workable plan. 

We are sorry that the delay will mean opening later in the year if all goes well.

We will keep you informed, I promise you it will be worth it in the end!

Alexei & Ruth